Arizona Family Law Attorney
When you hire Deguire Law Offices, you aren’t just a file number. We will spend time getting to know you and helping you understand the reality of your legal situation. Together, we will create a legal solution specifically tailored to meet your family’s needs and resolve issues in a way that serves your family’s best interests.
Providing Unique Solutions For Unique Families
We understand your family’s problems are unique, and we don’t take a cookie-cutter approach to resolving those problems. Courts look at every aspect of the case — the facts and the family dynamics. You need an attorney who will do the same.
Experienced Flagstaff Family Law Attorney Resolving Issues Throughout Central Arizona
With more than a decade of experience, we are well versed in all aspects of family law. Together we will work to resolve any legal issue your family may experience.
- Divorce — We help with property classification, division of assets, custody, and support.
- Spousal maintenance/alimony — Get the support you deserve to move forward with your life.
- Child custody — We evaluate the factors the court considers and develop strong arguments to ensure you don’t lose precious time with your child.
- Modifications — We assist with post-decree modifications to ensure you have the best family situation to fit your current stage of life.
- Paternity — Establish paternity to enforce child support obligations or to acquire more time with your child.
- Adoption — We facilitate open and closed agency adoptions.
- Guardianship — Get legal guardianship over a minor.
- Dependency actions — We represent parents or guardians in juvenile dependency actions.
- Grandparents’ rights — We can help grandparents maintain a relationship with grandchildren regardless of what is happening in the lives of the parents.
- Restraining orders — We can help you get the protection you need and defend against unwarranted orders.
Coconino County Divorce Mediator Provides Economical Legal Solutions
Divorce can be messy and expensive. As a certified mediator, lawyer Ben Deguire helps clients navigate the divorce process in an efficient, economical manner. Divorce doesn’t end after property is classified, financial assets are divided, and custody determinations are made; many divorced couples must maintain co-parenting relationships. Mediation is a way to resolve disputes without the emotional and economic strain of litigation.
There is no one-size-fits-all solution to family law issues. Contact Deguire Law Offices for a free initial consultation.